Watchdog Capital Job Openings
C-Level Growth Oriented Financial Executive (Series 24 Required)
Watchdog Capital is Seeking a C-Level Growth Oriented Financial Executive
Watchdog Capital is a startup broker dealer focused on the convergence of digital securities and traditional investments. This role is for a senior level manager. Watchdog Capital is working on cutting edge securities capabilities for a changing financial world. If you are passionate about new technology and the trends changing the global economy, this could be a fit for you.
Watchdog Capital is a venture funded startup BD.
- FINRA Series 24 license or equivalent
- Active Series 7 license or equivalent
- Must be able to work in the US, US Residents only
- Must have minimum five years of FINRA registered experience
- Clean U-4, no criminal record or major regulatory action – some minor disclosures may be acceptable on a case by case basis but generally legal or regulatory issues are disqualifying
- Licenses must be currently active or within the window for reinstatement by FINRA.
The duties of this position will include building retail & institutional sales directly and through registered representatives, while working to recruit and manage OSJ offices. It will also include working to recruit and manage OSJ offices, working with FINRA and internal/external compliance resources to ensure regulatory compliance.
You will be responsible for the management of investment banking, secondary offerings, general securities and other product lines pending approval, working with the brokers clearing firm to ensure efficient operations and also working with back office operations. An additional responsibility will be the management of registered representatives and ops/support staff, while also working on longer term development and regulatory approval of cutting edge securities, cryptocurrency and fintech projects.
- Must have very strong FINRA experience and understanding of SEC regulated securities business.
- Must have strong sales/ revenue generation experience.
- Exemplary communications skills.
- Experience in a self managed, entrepreneurial, start up or senior management role with little supervision.
- Experience with technology or web/ app project management is a plus.
- Experience or interest in Bitcoin and distributed ledger technology is a plus.
Who this is a fit for:
Developments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency / digital securities industry are transforming global financial technology. We believe in a deliberative, careful and regulatory complaint plan to be well portioned to take advantage of the changes in the regulated financial world. This role will allow an experienced executive to work on traditional financial products while also expanding into cutting edge technology.
This position is mostly remote, but may include occasional travel. Weekly meetings in the Seacoast NH area are helpful, the ideal candidate will be within 100 miles of Seacoast, NH. Full benefits
We are currently registered and able to conduct business in the following states and US territories: AL,AK,AZ,AR,CA,CO,CT,DE,FL,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NM,NY,NC,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VT,VA,WA,WV,WI, WY,DC,PR,VI. We can only conduct business/work with clients within states that we are registered in.
Check the background of Watchdog Capital, LLC and your investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Watchdog Capital, LLC
6250 Shiloh Rd., Ste 30 / Alpharetta, GA 30005