Watchdog Capital Brokerage Service Beta
Welcome prospective beta users.
Watchdog Capital is a US SEC regulated broker dealer focused on the convergence of traditional securities markets with new technology such as Bitcoin and distributed ledgers.
Beta users will become customers of Watchdog Capital and able to engage in various securities transactions.
Watchdog Capital’s services are ideally suited to investors with over $500,000.
Beta users will not have an account minimum.
If you received this link or are on our white list you are already eligible for a beta account.
Services live now:
- Stock trading for US public companies – our online trading platform allows users to hold and trade US stocks & ETFs & allows standard brokerage services, order types, portfolio tracking etc. – beta users will be provided with a login (more information below).
- Financial advisory – we have an in house Certified Financial Planner and offer investment advice and services for high net worth investors with a particular focus on the unique portfolio management style of Bitcoin and other crypto investors. From a short email question or call to a more involved financial plan, we will provide services based on your needs.
- Customized securities services – we can provide custom solutions for securities related needs — investors wishing to purchase shares, private companies for example can use our secondary OTC services.
- Mutual funds, 401k plans & other services – as a broker dealer Watchdog Capital can serve as broker for mutual fund accounts or corporate accounts such as employer 401k plans.
- Crowdfunding & Investment Banking – beta customers will automatically become eligible to use our investment banking services and invest in deals that they are appropriate & qualified for. Watchdog Capital can offer Reg CF, Reg D and Reg A securities. We look forward to offering high quality deals to investors.
We are working on further expansion in other areas.
US Stock Trading Beta
The onboarding process is comprised of two parts:
- Complete your new account application:
2. Log in to the trading interface. Once your account is approved, you will receive a text message with login credentials. Click below to reach the page to login:
NOTE THAT THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE LOGINS.
The first login is for your account setup — after this, your ongoing login will be to the trading interface at https://watchdog-investor.extend.apexclearing.com/
This is the link you’ll use to access your account for ongoing trading.
IMPORTANT: Change your password on login
Once you login, please update your password by clicking on the >>Settings button on the far right of the screen, then >> Security Center right under the Watchdog Capital logo on the left. From there the password and two-factor authentication settings can be changed.
Account Funding Information: You have the option to fund your account via:
- Fed wire
- By manually linking and verifying your bank account via micro-deposits.
To reach the funding screen click on My Account → Money Transfers → Link Account:
- Plaid: Select your bank & continue with your bank login information to link your account. Once linked, deposits & transfers are instant.
- Wire: For wire instructions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Micro-Deposits: Some regional US banks do not yet support all Plaid services, so with this option you can enter in your routing and account number manually and generate two micro deposits to your account. Please check and verify those amounts to complete the account linking.
Any questions can be directed to us at email@example.com
We are currently registered and able to conduct business in all 50 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are permitted to conduct business and work with clients only within the states and territories where we are registered.
Check the background of Watchdog Capital, LLC and your investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Watchdog Capital, LLC
6250 Shiloh Rd., Ste 30 / Alpharetta, GA 30005